All About The HEART Chakra- Your LOVE Center
The Heart Chakra
- Location: Center Of Chest Above the Heart
- Main Focus: Love, Joy, Inner Peace
- Main Color: Green
The Heart Chakra is a bit more straightforward- it is truly our main LOVE center! The chakra itself is in the middle of the chest and slightly above where the heart would be. Both green and pink are associated with this chakra.
When the heart chakra is open and balanced, we give and receive love easily. We are happy, vibrant, and filled with joy. We are generous in many ways and we find it easy to connect with others.
The heart chakra is the middle chakra, and is the bridge between our lower and upper chakras. All is connected energetically as it is physically.
Common symptoms of an imbalanced heart chakra:
- issues with commitment or just constant relationship issues
- if you’ve recently been heartbroken
- if you are grieving
- if you are someone that is constantly craving love and attention (to the point of suffocation and co-dependency)
- if you struggle with self love
- issues with loneliness (you are anti-social and/or you cannot be alone)
- bitterness or resentment towards others
- If you have dealt with any childhood trauma there is a very big chance that you have an imbalance in the heart chakra
- poor boundaries in all areas of your life
- physical symptoms include heart, lung, and blood pressure issues, upper back or shoulder pain, and asthma
Supporting the Heart Chakra
- Crystals: Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, Malachite, Watermelon Tourmaline, Rhodonite, Moldavite, Fluorite
- Foods: Herbs like rose, nettle leaf, astragalus, hawthorn. Green foods of course: green apples, kiwi, pears, spinach, broccoli, grapes, avocados, peas.
- Actions: Yoga and meditation. Be aware of your thoughts and actions. Work on getting out of victim mode. Do energy healing to help clear blockages. Shadow work. Work on gratitude. Learn to forgive. Allow yourself to love yourself, and it will be easier to give/receive love from others. Improve boundaries in your life.
Crystals for the Heart Chakra
Rose quartz is the best crystal to start with. Rhodonite is the next one to move onto when you need deeper healing (one of my top 5 fave crystals!). But take a look at all of these and see what sticks out to you more! Intuition is always huge when choosing crystals for yourself.
Blue Chalcedony PendantProduct on sale
Unakite BraceletProduct on sale
Unakite Puffy HeartProduct on sale
Rhodonite PendantProduct on sale
7 Chakra Tumbled Stone SetProduct on sale
Amazonite Teardrop PendantProduct on sale
Fluorite PendantProduct on sale
Green Aventurine Tumbled StoneProduct on sale
Aventurine PendantProduct on sale