This listing is for 7 different crystals: 1 each of clear quartz, amethyst, sodalite, rose quartz, carnelian, red tiger’s eye, and hematite.
Sizing is between 1-2 inches. These are STOCK PHOTOS. Because they are natural stones, will vary in size and characteristics.
Balance All 7 Chakras
This set is AMAZING to use during chakra meditations. Just place each stone on the corresponding chakra for the most benefit!
- Clear Quartz- Crown
- Amethyst- Third Eye
- Sodalite- Throat
- Rose Quartz- Heart
- Carnelian- Solar Plexus
- Red Tiger Eye- Sacral
- Hematite- Root
Our 7 Chakras in the Physical Body:
- Crown- Top of Head- Inner and Outer Beauty, Spiritual Connection- Violet or White
- Third Eye- Forehead between Eyes- Intuition, Imagination, Wisdom- Purple or Dark Blue
- Throat-Throat- Communication, Self-expression, Truth- Light Blue
- Heart- Center Of Chest Above the Heart- Love, Joy, Inner Peace- Green
- Solar Plexus- Upper Abdomen- Self-worth, Self-confidence, Self-esteem – Yellow
- Sacral- Lower Abdomen- Abundance, Well-Being, Pleasure, Sexuality- Orange
- Root- Base of Spine- Security and Survival (money, food, shelter, emotional stability)- Red
How to use Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I pick each piece intuitively for you when I get your order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.