This listing is for 1 (one) Amethyst Crystal Points
Sizing is around 1 inch. These are STOCK PHOTOS. Because they are natural stones, will vary in size and characteristics. I intuitively pick a stone for you when you order.
Amethyst-The BEST Empath Stone
Amethyst is probably one of the most common crystals out there, and with good reason! It is quite a powerful stone. It is a crystal that I have always personally been drawn to. Once I started learning about crystals earlier this year, it made SO much sense why amethyst was going to be my main first crystal: it is so incredible for empaths!
Amethyst is well-known for aiding in enhancing our natural intuitive abilities, which makes it incredibly popular for those that are starting to learn more about spirituality and how the Universe has our back. It is a very soothing stone too- it is great for those that tend to suffer with anxiety and restlessness. Amethyst is one of the easiest stones to find too because of its popularity.
If you love crystals, then you absolutely need some amethyst in your life.
- Helps with inner strength
- Can enhance intuition
- Can help with calming an anxious mind
- Very grounding
- Clears the body of negative energy while attracting positive energy
- Helps to break free of old and stuck patterns
- Can help with sleep
- Encourages creativity
- Can stimulate the crown chakra
How to use Raw, Rough, or Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.