This listing is for 1 (one) blue Apatite Bracelet, stretchy, 8mm beads.
Blue Apatite-The Reflection Stone
Blue apatite is a truly unique stone with a few very specific properties. One of these properties is actually helping to suppress an overactive appetite- although this not where the stone’s name came from! From Crystal Vaults: “The name Apatite is derived from a Greek word meaning “to deceive” because the variety of colors and formations in which this stone occurs makes it easy to mistake for other minerals. “
Apatite is a gorgeous blue stone that has a very light, positive energy.
I already have 2 other apatite choices in my shop, but this one is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous! These bracelets are vibrant and have such a calm, soothing energy.
Benefits of Blue Apatite
- Third Eye Chakra support
- One of the best stones for helping to find your innate intuition
- Supports ones growth and healing by allowing us to reflect into ourselves- apatite helps to support better intuition, self-awareness, and overall clarity. It can help with guiding you to your own inner voice and helps to tune out those that are trying to interfere with your own intuition.
- Brings inner peace and calmness
- Can help with lucid dreaming and astral travel (if you’re into that stuff! Sleep with it under your pillow and set your intention if this interests you)
- Can suppress hunger if needed
- Amazing to use during meditations especially with your own guides
- Helpful for solving very difficult problems in your life
- AMAZING manifestation stone!
- Supports a hunger for knowledge and learning
- Can help with improving the memory and brain function
- Great for Gemini, Pisces, and Capricorn
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.