This listing is for one (1) Carnelian and Dentritic Agate with a Pewter Ladybug bracelet.
This bracelet just exudes a soft, balancing energy- and it is so cute! The color scheme is truly like a ladybug, and these crystals are both amazing for many reasons. Ladybugs are actually a symbol of luck, abundance, and joy themselves. Who hasn’t made a wish when you see a ladybug before? Paired with carnelian and dentritic agate, you are sure to see your wishes come true. This bracelet is a powerhouse of positive energy and good intentions!
Carnelian Meaning and Properties
Carnelian is associated with our lower 3 chakras: root, sacral, and solar plexus. This is a great stone for stimulating action in all things- creativity, new ideas, passion, and so much more. Carnelian is a bright stone that can uplift you with just looking at it!
Carnelian can help you with:
- Boosting self-confidence
- Improving circulation and purifying the blood
- Stimulating libido
- Improving energy levels and mood
- Helping to increase your creativity
- Finding your passions in life, connects you to your true authentic self
- Grounding your energy as it is helpful for the root chakra
Dentritic Agate Meaning and Properties
Dendritic Agate is best known as “The Stone of Plentitude”. It can help with attracting abundance in ALL areas of your life- happiness, financial, love, and more! There are many forms of agate, and this one is also called Tree Agate.
Dendritic Agate can help with:
- Inner peace, calm mind
- Can help new mothers with adjusting with emotions after giving birth
- Strengthening family ties, improving relationships of all kinds
- Protection while traveling
- Healing the nervous system and bone issues, as well the heart
- Soothing back pain (especially if caused by stress)
- Supporting the crown chakra
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.