This listing is for 1 (one) citrine stone, about 1- 1/2 inches.
This is heat-treated amythest (most citrine that you find is heat treated). There is debate on whether this has properties of true citrine. If we’re looking at color healing and the vibration of the color of the stone, then it still has potential to be like citrine. It’s still a very pretty stone no matter what!
Citrine- The Creativity Stone
Citrine is a rare stone that is incredible for sacral chakra healing, easy manifestation, and to increase creativity. Most citrine out there is just heat treated amethyst because citrine itself is so hard to come by. Citrine gives off a gorgeous warm energy that can help with balancing all 3 of the lower chakras. It supports a person with their dreams and goals, brings calmness to the mind, and can help with increasing luck.
- One of the BEST manifestation stones
- Helps with increasing creativity immensely which can help us with figuring out ways to achieve our dreams and desires
- Supports healthy sexual energy (related to the sacral chakra)
- Opens all 3 of the lower chakras to support a person in the manifestation process
- Brings warmth, joy, calmness, and clarity
- Can transmute negative energy and turn it into positive energy
- One of the few stones that doesn’t need to be cleansed
- Increases energy in the body and can support a healthy metabolic rate- overall it is a great stone to support health and wellness
- Can help with sleep
- Works very well with amethyst as they enhance each other’s energy
How to use Crystal Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I pick each piece intuitively for you when I get your order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.