This listing is for one (1) white howlite pendant, Double Terminated with Silver Plating, about 1 and 3/4 inches long.
Howlite- The Snow Stone
Howlite is a beautiful white stone that gives off a peaceful energy, like a gorgeous snowy day filled with beauty and silence. Howlite’s main purpose is to help with inner peace and patience. It is a very helpful stone for those needing support with stress management. Howlite is often used to make other crystals, especially fake turquoise. The white color is the natural form though and the one that you will find the most benefit with.
- Benefits emotional healing
- Supports the root and crown chakras (an interesting combo since these are the top and bottom physical chakras- so in a way, howlite can help with balancing the whole body; you can connect easily with Earth and your higher self at once- a connection that can be hard to obtain)
- Helps to release stored emotions and can help with reducing the negative effects of stress
- Increases feelings of calm and peace
- Can aid those working on healing from trauma of any kind (emotional, physical, PTSD, grief, etc)
- Works on our inner strength and balance
- Helps us to slow down- our world and lives are so hectic and we all need to work on slowing down more
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I pick the pieces intuitively for you when you order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.