This listing is for one (1) lapis lazuli bracelet, elastic. One size fits most.
Lapis is a very popular stone, and with good reason! Lapis Lazuli has been around since at least 4000BC, and was a VERY sought after stone in Egypt, especially with the Pharaohs. It was often used for jewelry and also ground up into power to use for make-up, dyes, and even medicine! I love lapis and it’s been one of my favorite bracelets to wear- I also find it helps me sleep better at night, and get better dream recall.
Lapis Lazuli stones can help with:
- Bringing more success into your life with business and careers
- Activating your wisdom and intellect by stimulating the desire for truth, knowledge, and learning, AND it can help with memory improvement as well
- Can help with stage fright or performance anxiety
- Blue stones are very helpful for helping the throat chakra and entire area
- Can help with getting a better night of sleep
- Well known for helping women with hormonal issues and menstrual cramps
- Can help with circulation, inflammation, and general pain
- Said to help with issues in the ear and nasal passages, reduces vertigo, and can lower blood pressure
- Lapis is known as a crystal of truth- it can reveal your inner truth which helps you to find your own authentic truth and leads you to become more self-aware
- Lapis can activate the Third Eye as well! So it can aid in enhancing your own intuitive and physic powers.
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.