This listing is for 1 (one) Red Jasper Tumbled Stone
Sizing is between 1-2 inches. These are STOCK PHOTOS. Because they are natural stones, will vary in size and characteristics.
Red Jasper- The Endurance Stone
Red jasper has a rich history of being used by warriors to help with sustaining endurance during battle. This stone is a great supporter for those that need extra energy in any area of their lives. Red jasper can help to give you a boost in your metabolism by supporting the sacral and root chakras, both of which are huge energy centers for vibrant health and boundless energy.
Red jasper is one of the BEST crystals to use if you are lacking physical or mental energy or if you need support with mental focus. If you feel stuck in life, then working on your sacral chakra can help to ignite your passions again.
Red Jasper Healing Properties:
- supports both the root and sacral chakras
- can help with grounding
- supports those that need help with getting unstuck in life
- brings in positive energy while releasing old, toxic, stagnant energy
- can help with you becoming your true authentic self instead of being who you think everyone else wants you to be
- perfect for those that want more physical and mental endurance
- works best with another grounding stone like shungite for maximum grounding effects
- works great with carnelian and sunstone for sacral chakra healing
- makes it easier for you to reach your goals by giving you the strength and determination to work more efficiently
- supports one’s inner strength
- great for helping with better dream call and astral travel
- excellent stone for Scorpio and Libra
- supports a healthy sexual appetite (can calm those that are overactive and ignites passion for those that are under-active)
- a great stone for overall protection (for travel, at home, and against EMFs)
How to use Raw, Rough, or Tumbled Stones:
- Carry in your pocket to keep the energy of that stone with you all day.
- Meditate with it. You can hold the stone while meditating and set your intention, or you can place it on the chakra that it correlates with to harness the power to heal that chakra. This is one of the best ways to bond with and feel the true energy of the stone.
- Use them in grids- these are patterns that you can make with many different kinds of crystals to set certain intentions. They are usually made in symmetrical patterns. You can use a grid during meditation or keep it set up in a specific place to help with whatever your intention is.
- Use as decorative items! This is probably the most obvious one, but it’s definitely an easy one! Just make a nice display with your stones. Keep it in your bedroom, next to your desk, or anywhere that you’ll see it through the day to help with boosting focus and energy. The stones can also serve as a reminder of what your current goals and intentions are.
- Some stones can be placed under your pillow to help with sleep like angelite, celestite, lapis lazuli, and moonstone. Some say amethyst is good as well, but other sources say it can actually be energizing. You can always try and see how you feel with different stones too if you want to get some great sleep!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly. I choose pieces intuitively for you when you order.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.