This listing is for one (1) Sunstone Pendant wrapped in gold or silver wire.
Sunstone is a GORGEOUS stone that really resonated with me recently. When I first saw sunstone, I could really sense the warmth coming from this stone! It is said to carry the light and happy energies of the Sun within. Sunstone helps to give you strength and mental clarity, as well as openness and benevolence to others.
What Sunstone can help you with:
- Abundance! Sunstone is a popular stone to help attract abundance in all things, and it can also be a good luck stone
- It can increase vitality and energy levels
- Sunstone can aid you in your business when it comes to improving confidence, leadership skills, creativity, and more.
- If you find that you are often co-dependent, sunstone can help to soothe your stress and fears and help to become more independent.
- It can help those that are scared of the dark or even enclosed places
- Sunstone can help to increase your metabolism, digestion, and overall vitality!
- Sunstone helps the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras the most, although it can help with clearing all chakras
- If you are looking to increase your feelings of self-worth and to remove negative blocks like limiting self beliefs or subconscious energy blocks when it comes to success, then sunstone is your best crystal to choose!
- Please note that these are natural stones and will vary in size, shape, and coloring. Each piece is unique and will not always match the photo exactly.
- Crystals and gemstones have been used for thousands of years for holistic healing purposes (spiritual, emotional, and physical healing). They are still used today all over the world. Please know that using crystals for healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but is meant to compliment and enhance it. The information on this site is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment for medical illness. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.